Friday, January 14, 2011

Something New

My unofficial first blog for 2011

Ignore my previous blogs on here. This blog was started as a class assignment for a women's studies course, but if you really want to read what I wrote for those class assignments feel free to :)

Last year I started a photoblog (inspired by Tiffany Davis who started one). But i didnt do a good job of following up on in for the entire year. I was thinking of trying again this year, but ultimately decided this blog is best for me. I dont think I like the pressure of feeling like I need a picture for each day of the year (awesome idea, but not realistic for me). On this blog I can post whenever I like and add pictures, so its the best of both worlds for me.

I decided Im going to see how blogging goes for me cause it just came to my mind one night as I lay in bed thinking about life and "resolutions". This blog is not a resolution but in taking the time to think about things I'd like to try, blogging is now one of those things!

More to come soon

<3 Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment