Monday, March 7, 2011

Significant Other

Its always the one you least expect
The one you swore it'd never happen with
You flirt with the idea
But know it'll never be real

Before I could slow it all down
It was you clouding my mind
Making me realize
To my heart you felt kind

What feels so right
Always comes at a time so wrong
So I walk away
To keep you in my life

But everytime we speak
Our past becomes present
And overnight I dream of our future

I had this all figured out
But my mind is losing the race
And my heart's feeling victorious
As my tears run me off course

The pain of not being with you
Is killing me inside
But your the reason
Ive never felt so alive

There is no title for your significance
.......my significant other.

~Jessica E Vazquez
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment